Fire and life safety codes were created to protect building occupants from the effects and byproducts of fires. However, understanding and applying the codes to real life situations can be a challenge.
G2 has the knowledge and experience to help you plan for occupant safety before an emergency arises.
G2 has the knowledge and experience to help your organization successfully interpret all applicable standards and implement the necessary procedures to keep your occupants safe in a fire or emergency situation. Our experience in the healthcare, biotechnology, education and commercial industries have provided us a diverse base of knowledge on fire and life safety compliance. We can assist with the following services:
- Interim LIfe Safety Measures (ILSM) Planning
- Development of Emergency Action Plans
- Pre-Construction Risk Assessments (PCRA) Development
- Environment of Care Management Plan Review
- Infection Control & Safety Measures During Construction
- Physical Assessment & Program Preparation for Regulatory Audits
- Chemical and Hazardous Material Storage Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
G2 is here to help. Contact us for any of your health and safety needs.