Navigating regulatory compliance issues with organizations including OSHA, MSHA, and US EPA can be time-consuming and costly. G2 helps bridge the compliance gap by conducting exposure assessment in the field on your behalf. Our sampling strategies and reporting align with all applicable regulatory agencies’ requirements and provide clear recommendations for the next logical course of action.
G2’s strategies, reporting and recommendations align with all regulatory agencies’ requirements.
We are currently helping clients complete safety audits, perform hazard assessments, and update personal protective equipment (PPE). We are also providing comprehensive industrial hygiene project management for firms that require more complex air and noise assessment and regulatory reporting. Examples of what G2 can provide include:
- Exposure Assessments
- Personal Noise Dosimetry and Facility Sound Level Surveys
- Chemical Exposure Assessments
- Dust and Particulate (e.g. crystalline silica, wood dust, etc.)
- Metals (e.g. welding fumes, hexavalent chromium)
- Hazard Identification and Safety Audits
- Machine Guarding and Engineering Control Evaluations
- Basic Safety Walkthrough/Audits
- Training for Employees and Contractors
- Basic Structure and Purpose of a Safety Committee
- Incident & Accident Investigation
- Personal Projective Equipment Assessments
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Respiratory Protection Services (CFR 1910.134)
- Fit Testing (Quantitative & Qualitative)
- Training (e.g. Use, Care & Maintenance)
- Evaluations of Supplied Air Systems (e.g. Grade D)
G2 is also well-equipped for OSHA response. Feel free to contact us for any of your Health and Safety needs.