G2 Exhibiting at the 10th Annual Mid-Oregon Construction Safety Summit
G2 will be heading to Bend, Oregon to attend the 2011 Mid-Oregon Construction Safety Summit on January 25, presented by the Central Oregon Safety & Health Association (COSHA). This events focus is on construction safety and health education.
We will have an exhibit set up in the conference center. Please come by and introduce yourself. We have some great information on regulatory resources, and we will be demonstrating a Q-Trak (used for IEQ monitoring of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide), and our new XRF gun (used for detecting lead in paint). We look forward to seeing you!
This years event covers:
- Lead: Your Business and Your Health
- Advanced Excavation
- Demolition and Tenant Improvement Work – What’s Your Safety Plan?
- Safety Committee? Safety Meetings? Which One is For You
- Oregon Excavation Law: Protecting Our Workers and the Underground Infrastructure
- Advanced Electrical Safety
- Managing Risk
- Advanced Scaffolding
- Pre-qualification Preparation
- Getting the Numbers Straight
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems and Inspections
- Fall Protection Beyond the Harness and Lanyard
- Work Zone Safety/Flagging Course
For more information on the summit, you can go to www.cosha.org
Posted January 6, 2011 by in News