COVID-19 Support: The Advantages of Workplace Testing for SARS-CoV-2
We’re starting to see tentative signs that businesses and facilities may be re-opening soon. Obviously, there are a great number of unknowns as to when, if and how that will happen. But one thing is clear: bringing the workforce back into an office or facility must be approached with great care. SARS-CoV-2–the virus that causes COVID-19–will continue to be a concern for some time to come.
Testing high-traffic areas and touchpoints in your facility for the presence of the virus can offer peace of mind for your workforce, and help keep them safe, healthy and productive as we all navigate this time of transition.
Advantages of workplace testing for SARS-CoV-2:
- Assessment/sampling protocols are developed by Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs).
- The laboratory utilizes FDA approved analysis methods.
- It provides an assessment conducted by an independent third party company that you can make available to employees, public, vendors, etc.
- It can provide another tool in deciding whether a facility should be deep cleaned or not.
- It can provide third-party post-deep cleaning verification.
- It can provide assistance in seeing if current internal cleaning protocols are effective.
Workplace sampling can be another critical tool at your disposal as you work to get your workforce safely up and running again.
Contact us about your specific needs and we will put together a tailored proposal for workplace testing services. We’re here to help!